DC Generator KS 48V-DC
*Including shipping for Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. Shipment to other countries by request.
Have you found it somewhere cheaper?
We will reduce the price!
Please send us a message to email@example.com
The KS 48V-DC direct-current generator from the German brand “Könner & Söhnen” is designed as a backup battery charger for charging 48-54 V batteries. The generator is ideal for charging batteries used to power private households, off-grid, solar, wind, telecommunication systems, boats, campsites, etc.
DC generator KS 48V-DC from Könner & Söhnen® provides:
This method of charging is more efficient since there are no intermediate current conversions and associated with this energy losses.
Compact sizes and high power
High charging power in a small size generator - the generator is designed by analogy with the inverter type of generators. It takes up 3-5 times less space than a set consisting of regular 230V generator with alternating current and a powerful charger that converts 230V alternating voltage into a constant voltage necessary to charge the battery. Equipped with a transport kit for easy movement.
The absence of life-threatening high voltage protects the user from electric shock while using the generator..
The efficiency of the generator is higher due to the absence of unnecessary conversions, as well as due to the adjustable number of revolutions depending on the load, which reduces fuel costs compared to classical methods using 230V AC generators with subsequent conversion.
The generator connects directly to the battery, which greatly simplifies installation. The possibility of external control of "dry contacts" significantly expands the possibilities of integrating the generator into existing power supply systems.
The DC battery charging voltage range should match the battery rating. With the integrated controller, the generator constantly monitors the battery voltage in AUTO mode and automatically starts charging the battery when its voltage drops to 48 V or lower. The generator has a response time of only 5 seconds. When the battery voltage reaches 53.5-54 V or a charging current of 20 A, the generator shuts down within 30 seconds. In addition to the AUTO mode, the generator has an EXTERNAL mode (or the so-called “dry contact”) for seasoned users, enabling the generator start to be controlled via an additional relay.
The KS 48V-DC direct-current generator is equipped with transport wheels and a carrying handle for easy handling, making it a much more versatile model. The battery can be charged in places where there is no mains power supply.
The robust Könner & Söhnen engine meets all European quality standards, including the latest EURO V emission standard. The high-end alternator with copper winding and the branded engine guarantee trouble-free and long-term operation.
Model KS 48V-DC has the following features:
- With the integrated controller, the generator constantly monitors the battery voltage in AUTO mode and automatically starts charging the battery when its voltage drops.
- Reliable branded K&S engine features high wear resistance, ensures long and stable operation, and meets all European quality standards, including the latest EURO V emission standard.
- Control of all main operating status indicators: automatic engine stop at low oil level, overload and short-circuit protection, fuel level sensor.
- Ergonomic control panel equipped with voltmeter, ampermeter, oil level indicator, overload indicator, DC indicator, battery terminals, control terminals, AUTO and MANUAL/EXTERNAL modes switch, engine start.
- Model KS 48V-DC is equipped with a transport kit (fold-out handle and wheels), allowing its easy handling and expanding its range of applications.